Kabsa (Saudi Arabian Cuisine)
Ingredients for Kabsa (Saudi Arabian Cuisine):-
For serves: 3-4
IndiaFeastBasmati Rice 1/2 kg
10 chicken drumsticks
1/4 cup cooking oil
3 medium onions, sliced
1(12 ounces) can puree of fresh tomato
2 tomatoes, chopped
5 cloves, garlic, crushed
2 carrots, grated rind of 1 orange
4 cardamom pods
3 cinnamon sticks
Add Salt, pepper to taste
1/4 cup mixed cashews raisins sliced almonds
Cooking Method& Preparation:
Cooking time: 35 min
- Onion in oil for Sautee until they begin to brown.
- Take chicken pieces add, tomato puree, chopped tomatoes, garlic and stir for about 6 minutes over low flame.
- Stir in three 4 hot water, grated carrot, orange rind, spices, add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook over medium heat, covered, about 25-30 minutes, let the chicken is cooked properly.
- Remove the chicken. Set aside to keep warm.
- Stir rice into the liquid in the pan, and cook, covered over low heat for about 30-35 minutes, let the liquid is absorbed
- Put rice on a serving platter with chicken pieces arranged around garnish with fried raisins almonds and cashews.
Murg Biryani (Indian Cuisine)
Ingredients for Murg Biryani (Indian Cuisine)
IndiaFeast Basmati Rice 1 ¼ cup
350 grams Chicken Minced
7 unit Garlic
1 ½ tea spoon Cooking Oil
Cumin Seeds 1 tea spoon
1 Bay Leaf
2 Green Cardamoms
1 tea spoon Red Chili Powder
1 table spoon Lemon Juice
Add Salt, pepper to taste
1 tea spoon Coriander Powder
3 Green Chillies
¼ cup Fresh Coriander Leaves
Fresh Mint Leaves
Cooking Method & Preparation
- Take water into big bowl and soak IndiaFeast Basmati rice or half an hour.
- Grind peeled ginger with garlic and make fine paste.
- Mix minced chicken with ginger garlic paste, red chili powder, coriander powder, lemon juice add salt to taste. Refrigerate the mixture until required
- Chop finely after Wash green chilies, onion, tomatoes.
- Chop finely after Wash green coriander along with mint leaves.
- Use nonstick pan for heat oil, add cumin seeds and stir fry till they start changing color.
- Use chopped green chilies, bay leaf, pepper corns, cloves, green cardamom, and cinnamon.
- Use sliced onion on high heat until the onion turns translucent in oiled pan.
- Marinated chicken mince mix perfectly with.
- Use high heat to cook for 5 minutes, stirring continuously in pan.
- Use soaked IndiaFeast Basmati Rice and start mixing the chopped tomatoes, green coriander with mint leaves, continue cooking for 5 minutes, mix salt to taste.
- Use 2 cup of water into and Bring the mixture to a boiling stage and cook on high heat stirring gently but frequently untill the water is absorbed fully.
- Low the flame for 5 minutes cover the pan with a tight fitting lid and cook for till the rice is done.